lunedì 29 gennaio 2018

VideoTutorial : Mixedmedia cuff bracelet from upcycled tape roll

Maybe you already know I don't throw away almost anything and I love to upcycle stuff that is garbage for everyone? Well, today I' m proud to show you my latest upcycle project involving empty large tape rolls. The technique is really easy and if you like, you can have a try following the video tutorial:
E' ormai risaputo quanto mi piaccia riciclare, specialmente oggetti che sarebbero da cestino della spazzatura...Questa volta mi sono cimentata con i rotoli dello scotch da pacchi, l'idea era di farne dei bracciali, ma in realtà potrebbero anche usati per home-decor, che dite?
VideoTutorial:


8 commenti:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Wow! Why have I never thought of this?!! Brilliant again Gio. So many variations are possible. Xx

Francesca Mei ha detto...

Ecco,ora sono obbligata a mettere anche questo nella lista di cose da fare!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Meravigliosiiiii!!!! Così trattati nessuno se la darebbe che sono i rotoli dello scotch! Stratosferica Gio!!! :D

Anonimo ha detto...

Love the recycling. I do it when I can too. These came out great! So festive. xox

craftytrog ha detto...

It's beautiful dear Gio! You're so clever and creative, and I see you are a messy worker, like me! ;-)
Alison xox

Jackie PN ha detto...

How your posts make me smile!
What a genius idea! Yay for recycling Gio! These are beautiful my friend!!
Jackie xo

Words and Pictures ha detto...

What a brilliant piece of upcycling! I'm always saving those tape rolls and wondering what to do with them... fantastic inspiration, and all that colour and texture is wonderful.
Alison x

Cocofolies ha detto...

This is fabulous Gio!!
They are gorgeous.
I see multiple possibilities for this.
Either bracelets as the ones you made, but also napkin rings, or even rings to keep precious papers or drawings tied together, why not :)
Have a nice day, sending ooodles of hugs toward you.